Function brief of Plushape:
1. Infrared laser reduces skin impedance by heating skin and RF
energy penetrates deeply into connective tissue. The synergistic
combination of infrared laser and conducted RF energies increases
the oxygen intracellular diffusion by heating the skin.
2. Vacuum plus specially designed rollers manipulate leads RF
penetration to be even 5-15mm. At the same time, vacuum and roller
mechanical tissue manipulation nips and stretches fibrillar
connective tissue, effectively breaks down subcutaneous fat as well
as extruded capillary vessel, Increase lymphatic drainage, promotes
metabolism and reduces or shrinks the size of the actual fat
chamber and greatly improved body contouring effect.
3. The velashape technology that vacuum folds skin makes RF energy
penetrate a specific folded skin, greatly improve effect and
safety, even for the upper eyelid area treatment.
1. Velashape combined with bi-polar RF and IR energy; the vacuum
suction coordinated with mechanical rollers
2. The RF and IR generate heat, increasing the oxygen content of
3. The special vacuum roller massage soothes the skin and makes the
heat conduction effect better.
4. It increases the metabolic rate effectively and reduces fat
accumulation through lymphatic drainage.
5. It increases the skin tissue elasticity and makes the skin more
smooth and delicate.
6. 40K has the obvious effect technology.
Indications of Plushape:
1. Black circle around eyes removal, wrinkle around eyes
improvement and pouch improvement;
2. Upper eyelid lifting and wrinkle removal;
3. Postpartum recovery, body contouring after birth;
4. Generalized obesity, localized adiposity, fat dissolving, skin
tightening(arms, leg, shoulders and back, mountaineering shoe,
5. Alleviate arthritis pain and whole body physical therapy;
6. Stretch mark improvement.
Applications of Syneron Velashape:
1. Body slimming, contouring & shaping
2. Cellulite reduction
3. Skin Tightening
4. Wrinkle Removal
5. Warm Massage
6. Eyelid area treatment
Mechanical Manipulation (Vacuum +Massage mechanism):
a. Stimulates lymphatic and blood circulation
b. Facilitates fibroblast activity
c. Reduces viscosity of fat cell clusters
d. Promotes vasodilation and extravasation of oxygen and nutrients
e. Enables heating at different depths
Heating (infrared + radio frequency energies):
a. Enhances blood circulation and increases oxygen dissociation
b. Facilitates fibroblast activity
c. Increases metabolism of fat cells
d. Improves skin texture
Treatment before & After
Who would be an ideal candidate for this treatment?
The treatment is recommended for normal to overweight patients who
suffer from unsightly cellulite in the pelvic region, around
the hips, abdomen, or lower limbs. For optimized results, these
patients should also be committed to maintaining a healthy
lifestyle. The treating clinician has the final determination for
choosing the best candidates for the treatment.
How many treatments needed?
For body and limbs, 8-10 treatments each session, each 4-5 days for
one treatment, 30 minutes each treatment.
For face, 10 treatments one session, once a week, 15-20 minutes
For eye wrinkle, 10 treatments one session, once a week, 15 minutes
How long the results will last?
We recommend 10 treatments as a session, there will be improvements
differently after each treatment. Results can last up to a few
years depending on age, lifestyle and hormonal changes, maintenance
sessions are recommended to extend the effect of the results,
we recommend once a month after desired results have been obtained.
1-5cm will be reduced on thighs, 2-6cm on abdomen and waists.
What are the contraindications ?
There are no major contraindications for the treatment. For
patients with pacemakers/defibrillator, pregnant or nursing or
health problems, it is recommended to defer to their physician
prior to commencing treatment.